Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its 3am I must be lonely....

You've all seen me act a fool! You've all heard my sing my heart out....


Suddenly Seymour with Broadway STAR Danny Calvert

Suddenly Seymour Duet with Broadway STAR Danny Calvert
Just when you think you have seen my at my silliest, leave me alone for a few hours at Lydia's house with a guitar, in between filming. I have been using garage band and pro-tools for a while now. THIS is the end result...



(*You must let the video load or it wont be on time with my voice)


If you're not a firm believer that I am a rockstar yet see the photo's below of my pretending to be one...
and yes, this can be "make fun of Jasen Kaplan" day!

Total Eclipse Of The Heart cover with Adrienne Bailon

Duet with Adrienne Bialon



No comments:

Post a Comment